Indulge guilt-free while maintaining your protein intake with our easy-to-make 90 Second Protein Whey Cake! This microwave cake is not only quick and delicious but also packed with nutritious ingredients. Let’s get started!
- In a mixing bowl, combine the following:
- 1 1/2 scoops of your favorite Healthy Heights Chocolate protein powder flavor
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder (optional for different flavors)
- 1 packet of your preferred sweetener
- 1 1/4 servings of just add water pancake mix
- 3-4 tablespoons of water
- Slowly mix the ingredients together, gradually adding water until the mixture becomes smooth and free of lumps. Be mindful of the consistency, avoiding making the mix too watery.
- Coat a microwavable bowl with non-stick cooking spray and pour in the cake mix.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook the protein whey cake for 1-2 minutes (approximately 90 seconds) until it rises. Note that microwave cooking times may vary based on the power of your microwave.
- Once cooked, carefully remove the cake from the microwave, allow it to cool, and gently flip it onto a plate. It should easily come out of the bowl if done correctly.
Now comes the fun part – adding toppings! You can enjoy the cake as is or get creative to elevate its flavor.
Consider these delectable topping options:
- Flavored Greek yogurt
- Cream cheese
- Whipped cream
- Other nut butters
- Sugar-free syrups (chocolate or caramel!)
- Crushed nuts
- Ground cinnamon
- Fresh or dried fruit
Pro Tip: Experiment with different combinations to discover your new favorite treat and transform the flavor of your protein whey cake!
Fun Fact: Cocoa powder not only adds deliciousness but is also an excellent source of fiber. With 2 grams of fiber for every 10 calories, it enhances the nutritional value of this delightful treat.